Friday, January 25, 2019

A Few Random Things From Today

This morning I went online to suspend my Audible account for a few months (I've gotten behind in using my credits, and just want a break). I couldn't click a button to do it, so I went into a chat (no, I am not calling, are you insane to suggest that) and stated my purpose, and he "offered me the option" of ... doing exactly what I was asking for.

I think perhaps that's the script to use if someone has asked for something else to be done, like closing the account? Because if I ask for something, and you offer me the "option" of getting it ... that's questionable use of English.

~~~~~
Then I got an email on the blog account:
So I wrote an "article" called November 2014? And you found it very interesting? I am dubious, to say the least. And I don't imagine my "audience" would find a collaboration of interest; what do you say, audience?

~~~~~
On the other hand, I ran across this randomly and had to laugh.
Probably not a joke that "kids these days" would get, but it amuses me!

1 comment:

  1. While I find your "collaboration" with Spambot entertaining as far as it has gone, I would not expect it to be entertaining any farther than that. :-)

    But that's just me; presumably other normally-silent readers might have different opinions on the value of a blog co-hosted by a Total Spambot...

    ReplyDelete