Friday, June 22, 2018

More Steps

I got my Florida driver's license today! I thought I'd be able to get license plates for the car today as well, but they have to get the title from the loan company first, so I got a temporary plate for now. Good enough!

Every thing that I can cross off the list is a good thing. I switched my car insurance. I opened a new checking account, since the bank I had in MA is a regional one that doesn't reach this far south, and I ordered checks--Bruins ones. I made a chiropractor appointment, and found a gynecologist to give me the Depo shot in July. I have a hairdresser.

Slowly, slowly, things fall into place. Not fast enough for me, some days--but they do.

1 comment:

  1. You are WAY ahead of me! We have a home and have unpacked enough to know we need to file a damage and 'missing items' claim. I found the local food stores, Home Depot, Walmart, and the best routes to the Power of Flowers workshop and Mass General.

    We have unpacked 3/4s of our stuff. We have been able to use the sprinkler system. We have met neighbors.

    I am missing a kitchen box (all our bowls) and a yarn bin (specifically chosen yarn packed carefully AND NOT HERE).

    You are doing great, lady!

    ReplyDelete