Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday Night, All Right

I think it's a good sign that I'm not feeling heavy Sunday-night dread, don't you? Not that I'm excited to work tomorrow, exactly, but not dreading it. It's been a good weekend, and I know morning will come too early, but oh well. I had some friends over today for what I hope will be the first of multiple new-TV-old-movie events; we watched the Philadelphia Story, which two of us have seen and two had not, and it was very enjoyable. Quite an experience on the big TV! Tonight, though, I'm wishing for hockey. A few weeks yet before that will happen.

Thank you all for weighing in on the question I asked yesterday. I'm still trying to decide. Meanwhile, Belmont has come in to yell at me, which I am taking as a sign that I should get moving. I have to balance my checkbook before I can get to bed. Being an adult is not what I was expecting...

1 comment:

  1. The ashes question is a very interesting one! I did like the idea of compost, but i would think that would be more... meaningful? i don't know? if you had your own compost pile (which i'm guessing you don't in a condo?). But I guess the life-to-make-new-life thing is universal, even if the compost isn't going to YOUR plants or whatever. Let us know what you decide on!

    ReplyDelete