Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Early Opinion: Is Good

So, I know, it's been all of one day, but still: so far, I like working from home. There's a lot to be said for it, as I suspected would be the case.

I am pondering how best to fit the new adjunct desk (currently in the car, though I've brought the drawers inside) into the space, which will require some things being tweaked. (I mean, space-wise I could leave the file cabinet where it is, as long as I was at peace with never being able to open the drawers. Wait, that doesn't sound good, though...)

Working full time is awfully tiring! I am very out of practice, and so, so tired. Given how I'm yawning, I should be getting ready for bed ... right about now.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you don't have to worry about the drive home!

    ReplyDelete