Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Well, I'm Stretching for It

Somehow it's nine o'clock already. How did that happen? And not to sound like Andy Rooney or anything, but how weird is the apostrophe in "o'clock," anyway? Very weird, it's striking me.

So, I'm piddling around here, getting ready for the trip and all. It's hot and sticky, and while I like being warm after a cold day in the office, I don't enjoy sticking to the desk in order to type. So, what can I throw you tonight? Let's see, what have I shared on Facebook recently, among the cat photos and knitting pictures? (Not much, actually.)

How about this thought for today?

How about this baby who was really, really going to cry, until her song came on?


I mean, Katy Perry isn't my favorite, but there are songs that I feel that way about; the first to cross my mind is Come On, Eileen, though there are plenty of others. You?

2 comments:

  1. I'm all about the Birdhouse In Your Soul, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o'clock is properly "of the clock" so you can have the apostrophe! Just in case you were worried...

    ReplyDelete