Monday, December 17, 2012

Sometimes

Generally, when I have a migraine, I don't particularly mind living alone. Some sympathy would be nice, sure, or a hug, but I can imagine that all except the most sympathetic (hi, Mum) would eventually find the moaning annoying, and who needs to feel like they can't let it all out? However, tonight I want tuna noodle casserole, and it would be so nice if there was someone here to make it for me. As there is not, however, I'm off to heave a martyred sigh and do it myself. Here's hoping the pain holds off for a while--it's not too bad right now, but today has been very up and down, and while I'd like to think so, I don't dare believe that it's done with me.

Sigh. Comfort food, here I come.

Edited to add: It's in the oven!

2 comments:

  1. You actually made it? Man, I just pout and eat soup instead. I hope you are feeling better.

    We have to train our cats to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I were there to make this for you!

    ReplyDelete