Friday, August 31, 2012

Say it with me: FRIDAY!

The only thing better than
is the
3-day weekend version. Yes, not just two, but three days of no alarm clock, no major plans, resting and relaxing and reading and knitting and ahhhhhh I feel better already.

I mean, I do have some plans. I plan to read, and knit, and do dishes, and vacuum, and some laundry. I want to go pick raspberries, and buy cat food, and block shawls, and balance the checkbook (electronically speaking). There are plenty of things I'll get done, and some that I probably won't get to, and that's fine.

It's the weekend. It's a long weekend. As long as I don't get a migraine (oh, please, all the gods, take pity on me), I am fine. So fine. Perfectly fine.

What does your weekend look like, at this point?

No comments:

Post a Comment