Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Functional Headache

I've had a bit of a headache today, not enough to keep me from being able to work, or pick up a few groceries afterward, but enough to be annoying. This morning at work I noticed something interesting about it, in fact. It felt like the right side of my brain was pulled too tight, like a guitar string turned too far, and when at the same time I could hear an over-loud speakerphone from a conference call in a nearby and not soundproof room, when the person on the phone was speaking, it felt like the cord in my brain was twanging in time to his words.

Maybe it's that concussion I got when I was six? It would be nice to have something to blame. It wouldn't actually help, of course. Anyway, this week it's hormones, and no escaping that. I feel kind of like this:

funny pictures - Lolcats: Da Dictshunary Sez

I hope you are better than that. And I hope that soon I am too.

In the meantime, ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment