Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lost Weekend

My plans for this weekend were not overly ambitious, but hormones interfered and I got almost nothing done (unless you count "lived through a bad migraine" as an accomplishment, which in a way it is). I did however, get to do the one thing I would have chosen, if I'd been able to choose only one thing, and went to dinner tonight with friends, in honor of a birthday. We had a wonderful meal and they're great friends and right now my head doesn't hurt. So that's good. On the other hand, it's the end of the weekend and I basically lost it all, and I'm rather bitter about that. Oh well. I see my gynecologist soon, perhaps he will have a suggestion for smoothing out the hormones. They're not my only trigger, but every trigger removed is a good one.

Now, despite the multitude of extra snuggling and cuddling opportunities he had this weekend, Carlos is calling me; after all, I was away from him for almost four hours, and what is a kitty to do?
Come to the furry side...

2 comments:

  1. Kitty belly! How can you even entertain thoughts of leaving the house when there's fluffy kitty belly to be had? (Thinks Carlos, anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos is such a slut (even though he's a he). Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete