Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Shouldn't Even Be Posting

I have nothing to say. I'm going to knit.

But to ease your crushing disappointment (ha! I slay me!), here are a few things:

Super-cute "sleeping kid and cats" photo at the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee today.

For the hockey fans, a biased but really funny roundup of the Northeast Division at the half-season point from Stanley Cup of Chowder. Sample:
  • A healthy Connolly would help that a lot, but if a core part of your season planning includes the words "82 games from Tim Connolly", you might as well start planning for the draft lottery.
  • Andrei Markov, their best player, has missed the entire season so far with an injury. Excuse me while I sit on the Throne of Amazement and drink from my Goblet of Incredulity.
  • A team that was predicted by many (including me) to contend for the division title has been a Costa Concordia-level shipwreck.
A lot of laughs there, even if (like me) you pay more attention to one team than the whole league.

I did not take this picture.

funny pictures - CHANGED YOUR <span class=

But I had to look twice to be sure.

And Carlos could have captioned it, truly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, those cats with the little kid look just like the cats at my parents' house--the two who actually snuggle with hoomans.

    You'd better change your password before Carlos gets any ideas!

    ReplyDelete