Sunday, August 07, 2011

Vacation Ends. Sadness.

Last night I tried to upload a little video I took Friday, of Carlos and the good time he had with the little catnip toy I brought back for him, but it hadn't finished loading an hour and a half later, when I was ready to turn off the machine and go to bed. I tried again today and got error messages twice, so it seems that you are to be deprived of the 90-second delight, poor you. (Don't worry if that doesn't bother you; I understand, really. I was just so happy to see him.)

Now, I took hundreds of photos last week (you: shocked, right?), and in the deep Sunday-night-ness of tonight, have little interest in sorting through them. But here are a few to start out with.

Basically: Maine is beautiful.









If you lie on the rocks and look back over your head, the view is the same and yet different.




So. Obviously, more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the pictures. You always take such lovely ones. Did you visit family there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't by any chance on Pemmaquid Point, were you? Those rocks remind me so much of the time a freak wave hit me, at low tide and I was about 10 feet above the high water mark.

    ReplyDelete