Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Random

I went to bed early last night, turning the light off shortly after 9:30, so this morning I bounded out of bed with energy and enthusiasm for the day.

Ha!

Actually, instead of my usual practice of hitting the snooze button twice before rising, this morning I hit it four times before dragging myself up. If I could have one selfish wish, no peace on earth or eliminate poverty wishes possible, it would be to need only a few hours of sleep a night. Now that's a dream.

Though perfect health, meaning no more headaches, would also be veryvery tempting. Perhaps it's just as well that I don't get to choose.

So let's have some odds and ends, shall we? Since that's about all I can summon? I look forward to regaining coherence, one of these days...perhaps the upcoming three-day weekend is what I need (it's sure what I want).

So, how about the Winnipeg Jets logo in dominoes?



Welcome back to the NHL, Winnipeg.

How cool is that there's a Chicago Gay Hockey Association?



Last year they had the Cup in their parade...but not this year, sorry guys!

And how about a gay pride flash mob?



And,

No comments:

Post a Comment