Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Wiped Out, Can't Talk, Otherwise OK

I worked almost a full day today, sensing that 2 days' absence was about as much as my boss could take without her head exploding.* I did feel a bit better today, or at least less rotten, though I slept badly last night. Enough with the coughing! It woke me over and over. I can't talk now without setting it off, and I sound throaty and unlike me. I will drug myself thoroughly tonight, as I simply must sleep.

*No one at work knows about my blog, so I'll tell you a secret: I'm planning to start looking for a new job. I'd like to get back to proofreading. And away from certain aspects of my current job. I should probably stop there.

In fact, I think that's about it for tonight. Thank you for all well-wishes, keep the good karma coming, can't wait for some energy to return ... me-me go night-night now.

No comments:

Post a Comment