Monday, November 16, 2009

Spelling It Out

I am putting this out to the universe:

I am looking for a job as a proofreader.
I am looking for a company that is hiring a proofreader.
In Boston, or north/northwest of Boston.
A company that values the work I can do, and do well.
That will pay me a wage I can live on. And health insurance.
I am a proofreader, looking for someone who needs me.

**************************

For some reason, when I say to myself, "I want to be a proofreader," for some reason I don't understand, I hear it as though I am saying, "I want to be ... a lumberjack!"



Who can explain that?

2 comments:

  1. Give it time, the universe will respond to your request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin and her new husband are both journalism-type people in the Boston area. I'll ask.

    ReplyDelete