Monday, August 25, 2008

Cranial Interference

One nice thing about being out of work is that when I woke up at 4 this morning with a headache, I could take something for it and then sleep in. Like until 10. And wake up without a headache. (It's trying to come back now, but that's neither here nor there.)

Also, being home meant that I saw this:


Of course, it's not all roses. I spent an hour and twenty minutes on the phone filing my claim for unemployment. But at least we live in the days of cordless phones, right?

Due to that impending headache, I don't have much more for you tonight, I'm afraid. Week one without a job survived. No new job yet. Leaving Thursday to visit parents. Can't really form a coherent thought. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, headwise. And the same to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment