Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Best Job Description Evr!

Thanks for the empathy about my topic yesterday. Today was better. I think it helped when I changed the desktop photo on my work computer from one that makes me melt, and thus sniffle, to one where Pan looks kind of grumpy. Cute, but grumpy.

Other than that, I'm not feeling the pulse of writing here tonight, so I give you something I read a couple of months ago. If I lived in Seattle... I love the LOLs!

I Can Has Cheezburger? is looking to hire a moderator to work in our Seattle office! You too can work for one of the largest, fastest growing Websites in Seattle.

Moderators screen all submissions, moderate comments and help our users with the world of lolcats. This is a paid, part-time (30+ hours, or possibly full-time) position. Due to the nature of the Web site, moderators work non-regular office hours. You will be joining our team of 3 full-time moderators in enjoying all the fun the Web can offer.

We’re looking for someone with:
- A great sense of humor
- A deep understanding and love of the Internets and
- A strong work ethic. (Cat ownership is NOT required.)

We offer:
- A fun, casual work environment
- Flexible hours
- Benefits, if you become a full-time employee
- Opportunity to grow with a fast-growing company
- A unique life-experience like no other
- Free pictures of cats
- Never having to use spellcheck again. Evar.

If you’re interested, email us your resume (and cover letter). Internet is serious business for us. And also fun.

We are located in the Lower Queen Anne area by Seattle Center.

1 comment:

  1. Are you seriously considering applying? Although I've never met you, my gut says you'd be a primo candidate for this - sense of humor, general outlook, etc...

    Hope the boys are well. Perry P is doing as well as can be expected - better even as she's fighting taking meds :) Every day is a blessing - you make the most of it, ya' hear??

    ReplyDelete