Thursday, May 10, 2007

Three days of Summer

Spring is supposed to be coming back, but for three days now, we've had summer, 80s and all. I'm currently barefoot, wearing shorts, and sweating a bit. It's nice, actually, for a change, it's been lovely to be warm, even hot, but I'll welcome Spring back, too. So lovely, the flowers blooming and leaves on the trees and green and colors everywhere. I was going to post photos but that'll have to be another day, I'm yawning fit to bust my jaw here, and the new (high-speed compatible) computer won't be here until next week, and I Can Not Face Doing the Photos On Dial-Up tonight. So sorry.

I'm very excited for the new arrival, too. I got the "it shipped" message today, with an estimated delivery of next Monday to Wednesday. So when I go silent for a day or three, you'll know why. Hopefully it won't be long, but knock some wood for me. It's just your basic Dell Dimension, nothing fancy, but This Thing is limping along toward its 7th birthday and needs to be put out to pasture in the worst way, so I'm sure in comparison I will be having some fun with the new toy. I even splurged and doubled the memory (2 GB!), so it should knock my socks off. Can't wait, can't wait. I need to spend some time looking around this machine, seeing what I can delete before the games begin, so to speak.

But not tonight. Need to get the laundry out of the machines, and get ready for bed, because at the speed I'm moving, it'll take me a while to get there, and boy, do I need to get there. Almost weekend, yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment