Monday, May 14, 2007

Mostly photo

I went to stitch-n-bitch tonight, so I got home late and have cats mewing pathetically for my attention; I overslept this morning because I stayed up late last night playing with the New Toy; I'm pretty tired, basically. So what I'm giving you tonight is this: old monitor versus new monitor, and why I will be so happy once I get old one off the desk.

The old one is pretty obvious, yes? In the middle and all the way over to the left. To its right is a little white speaker, and to the right of that is the profile of the new, black monitor. I know, you can hardly see it from the side, right? So cool. The face of it isn't much bigger than the old one, really, and I almost regret not going a little larger, but they got so expensive so quickly ... anyway, I love love love the flat screen part, way cool.

About the printer-plug thing, thank you all again for bringing me closer to current-day technology. I didn't really think about the U in USB standing for Universal! I am familiar with USB plugs and ports from my digital camera, and can find them on New Toy. A couple on the front, which makes using the camera much easier by the way (it's the little things in life), and yes a few on the back too. So once I figure out the printer issue (not tonight, yawn and meow), it will plug into that, cool. You guys rock, all three of you!

Yawn and meow...

No comments:

Post a Comment