Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Maybe/Hopefully/Provisionally Teeny-Tiny Good News

It ain't over 'til it's over and all that, but we have been told that the elevator piston has been manufactured and shipped, which could mean they hit the latest, mid-September target date. Maybe. Hopefully. 

(The timeline recap is here, if you're new, or just have forgotten details over the last four effing months of this saga.)

Honestly, I'm afraid to believe that nothing else will go wrong. There are still so many potential failure points, and I will only celebrate in full once the elevator actually works. But this is at least not bad news, and I'll take that!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Go elevator repairmen go! I'm so glad the initial problem at least is solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I hope it all goes well and that the repairs are VERY imminent. I can't believe it's already been 4 months! What a terrible inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete