Monday, September 14, 2026

Hockey Season Cometh!

Bruins training camp starts on Wednesday, but the rookies have already started, and they played a few games, one yesterday and one today, against Buffalo’s kids. I greatly enjoyed watching the livestreams! Yesterday:




Today's victory was 4-3 in overtime, and all of the Bruins goals were by the same player, James Hagens, who also had two yesterday. Promising start for the kid!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited for you that you are entering a fun time of the year for sports. How are you watching the games this year? Is there a good streaming option?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the level of cable TV that includes NHL Network, as well as all the other channels that a game can be nationally televised on (ABC, ESPN, and TNT). Then I subscribe to ESPN+ for everything else. I really wish I could get NESN, the home channel for the Bruins, but they don't come to where I live. Not even for ready money.

      Delete