Sunday, March 21, 2021

I'm Getting Shot!

My goodness! 

Florida announced last week that starting this Monday, ages 50 and up could get the COVID vaccine, and I was able to make an appointment today! Two, actually, one for this Thursday and one for four weeks later. I'm getting vaccinated! And by May, I'll be able to (carefully, cautiously) do semi-social things indoors. What a wonderful thought.

And if you think I haven't been randomly saying, "I'm getting shot!" all day, you're wrong.

As if that wasn't enough good news to make up for The Day I had last week (when I learned, a day after getting my stimulus payment, that I would owe all that and more in taxes this year), I also got this surprise in the mail today. I knew it was coming, but we don't generally get mail on Sunday, and also, let's be honest, my mail isn't often this glorious:



I really want to show off the colors when I knit it up; I'm considering the Valente pattern, but may look around more before I get going. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. That yarn is glorious, and so is being able to get those shots and all the anticipation of After to come. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete