Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Bleah

I mentioned back in October how crabby I was to have gotten my period (at age fifty-fucking-two, just saying); I didn't blog when I got it again in November, though I was just as unhappy about it. And then, just over three weeks after that? Here it is again. This is such bullshit.

Assuming it happens again in January, and there's no reason to think it won't, I'll make an appointment and see if there's anything that can be done. I get that at my age, they don't want to keep giving me birth control, but this just keeps happening, the terrible cramps and backache and trying to concentrate on work while slumping forward and groaning, and I can't, I just can't with this. Especially not if it's going to be one week on and two weeks off.



2 comments:

  1. Crum. I'm sorry. Fifty-two is when I had my last; hoping for this to be the last one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget when I had my last regular one but I had a glorious few months free. Then they started me on hormone replacement. After 30 days I had a period. It lasted 3 days. I stopped the hormones for a month and started again. After 28 days I had a 4 day period but the doc said to stay with it. So I did and 21 days after that period I had another, and after 14 more days I had another. I quit my HRT and haven't had another. Did they change your BC pills or their formulation?

    ReplyDelete