Sunday, February 02, 2020

The Story of a Weekend

It's been a pretty good, relaxed weekend here. I got some necessary things done, yay for clean sheets, but also did some reading and couch-surfing, of necessity in a way, since the princess took her lap cat title very seriously this weekend.

Saturday morning:

Saturday afternoon, around 4:
Saturday afternoon at 5:30:
Saturday evening around 7:


Saturday evening around 10:
And Saturday night at almost 11:

And Saturday night at 11:15, pretending not to hear me say I have to get up, I have to go to bed, I am so tired:
And while she spent some time today not on my lap:
She was also on my lap, around 5. 
And I'd be surprised if she isn't on it again later. I'll be on the couch, knitting or playing games on my phone, and listening to hockey podcasts. As what else would I do tonight?

1 comment: