Tuesday, February 11, 2020

So What About This Week?

Some updates:

Last week's internet outage cleared out early afternoon Saturday, so at least that did not linger further.

My work laptop has been given a new drive and is on its way back to me; hopefully his will improve its performance/reliability.

The roofers arrived Monday morning, and supposedly will be here for two weeks. If I never have to write anything like "the roofers are here" again, it will be too soon.

Despite having just complained about the annoyance of hauling computer to library to work, this may drive me to do it again before the roofing is done.

Not a quiet machine.

The Bruins played well on Saturday and stunk on Sunday. Explain to me how the top team in the league plays the bottom team in the league and loses?

I've continued to think about the optical issue, and much as I trust the guys up north, I don't think I want to wait until summer to move this issue forward. And while I didn't like the staff at the nearby place down here, it's far from the only place to go (there are a lot of old eyes down here, ahem). So I'll try somewhere else and see how it goes. Sigh. Aging, eh?

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to how good it will feel when you find a good provider where you are. And when that roof's done!

    ReplyDelete