Thursday, October 24, 2019

Stupid Day

So today I:
  1. Had moderately bad cramps
  2. And a backache
  3. And a slight sore throat, just enough to make me worry that I caught a bug on the way home (travel is so gross that way)
  4. And also felt so tired and droopy that sitting up straight seemed very hard (which might be related to 1 and 2, or to 3, or both)
And then I'm editing something in PowerPoint, which always drives me crazy (the program is Not Designed for Editing), and the writer mentions a clinical "trail" more than once, and half the thing is in UK English instead of US, and oh look, here they talk about 9 trial arms and follow it with a list of 7, yes it's a numbered list, and number 7 talks about numbers 1 through 8... argh.

Vent, vent, vent. Tomorrow is another day. (That will feature the same report, but don't remind me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment