Thursday, October 10, 2019

And Away We Go

I leave tomorrow for my mega-trip! Planes, train, automobiles! Apple Festival and Rhinebeck! I'm quite excited.

And I'm packed and organized, except for the last-minute stuff; in fact, I was mostly packed and organized Tuesday night. I don't know that I've ever been so ready so far ahead, but with all the logistics of this trip, I kind of had to be.

I'm really ready for a vacation from work, too, though this week was a lot more chill than recent weeks have been. Still happy for a real break from it.

I doubt I'll be posting over the next two weeks, though I suppose it's possible. If you know me enough to know my real name*, I'm sure I'll be putting plenty of things on Instagram; if not, well, see you on the other side! Try not to get into too much trouble while I'm away.
*Actually, no, ccr is not my full name!

Feeling like this: 
But better.

3 comments:

  1. A belated happy birthday!! Mine is just a few days before yours, and I enjoyed the birthday card you posted. Have a great trip up north and good yarny adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I will see you in FIVE DAYS!!! ::insert Kermit flail here::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the most wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete