Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Not the Usual Reasoning for an Ad

I suppose we've all done it, looked up something online and then had days or weeks of ads for that thing showing up everywhere. I already bought the car, the boots, the shirt! But the ads keep coming along.

Today, though, I got an ad that frankly shocked me. It's for something I didn't know exists (if it does, that is; but if you think I was clicking on it, you're insane), and I cannot in my wildest imaginings figure out how it showed up on a Washington Post article I was reading.
I mean, do I order from Amazon? Yes. But still, what on earth? I have a strong feeling that I don't want to know.

3 comments:

  1. If I click on it for a bigger view they'll start sending that ad at me, too. Yow. What a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's a new one for me! I'd question who's been using your computer. :)

    ReplyDelete