Wednesday, June 26, 2019

A Change She Approves

Miss Maggie is a big fan of boxes, and there are several around the house for her. There are flattened ones that she lies on:
And put-together ones that she goes into.
But yesterday, I decided that she might enjoy a spot higher off the ground when she hangs out in my office while I'm working, so I moved the small cat tree in from the living room to try out.

It didn't take long for the inspector to notice the change.
Lots of sniffing.
Then she jumped down, but five minutes later, she was back and settling down.


This morning, she was back. And she rotated a lot.
 And thus, not all the pictures are in focus! Wiggle-worm.


Vigorous claw-sharpening, good girl.
Lots of bathing.

Neat four-paws-and-the-tail placement.






Smug little face.
She slept in the bed for a few hours, then came back to finish the workday with me. And continued to be quite ridiculously cute.




 
And then there was thunder and she retreated under my bed. But hopefully, she'll be back here tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Even though we may have seen our cats thousands of times, they always look ridiculously cute, don't they? Miss Maggie is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how do you get any work done with someone so adorable sitting right next to you?!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love her inspecting her new jungle gym. Hilarious! I am allergic so best I admire from a distance.

    ReplyDelete