Monday, December 31, 2018

Christmas Day Beach Walk

Christmas afternoon, my brother and I decided to walk down to the beach.

We were not the only people to have this idea.
Over the years, I have seen a great deal of variety on the beach in terms of how many shell types and other things have washed up on any given walk, but there was a ton of stuff that day.
All kinds.
Seriously.
Including tons of these, which I'm not sure I've ever seen there before.
Some of them were quite large--feet for scale!
And by this very old shell, my lemonade class for scale; that thing was huge!
And this pinkish stuff was unusual, too.
Not to mention this guy. (Did I mention that the beach was especially pungent? because wow, was it ever.)
The sky had its interesting moments. 

And people had theirs. I love seeing the things people do in the sand.
Or with other found objects. Granted, this may not be your traditional Christmas tree.
But the attention to detail was impressive.



Merry beach Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. So very cool--thank you for taking us there with you! I especially love the sea tree.

    ReplyDelete