Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Getting Ready to Bug Out

Well, the Bruins lost decisively last night, which is a shame, but my head was moderately bad and I didn't stay up for the whole thing anyway. This year, when they were clearly going to be in the playoffs a month or two ago, and they've already been officially in the playoffs for a while, at least I don't have to worry about whether they'll make it at all. They have three more games, and while I don't want them to lose all three, it wouldn't be the end of the season if they did.

And I believe that they did get out of that game without losing anyone else to injury, at least, which sadly is saying something versus the last month-plus.

I'm getting ready to bug out in the morning, so that condo showings may commence. There are already three scheduled, and that isn't counting the one I got notified about first thing this morning, for tonight. Ah, no no no, starting Thursday, please! Being out of the house for half an hour this evening would not have been a problem--in fact, I was out--but I was not clearing everything up for a showing, then undoing it, and then redoing it in the morning. Thursday.

After the last week or two of being pretty much ready, and with not so much I could do around the house, it's been kind of a nice change to have a list of don't-forget-to-pack things to organize. Even if I don't love leaving home, I love my lists and planning. I'm off to finish all I can tonight, leaving as little as possible for tomorrow. Which bag do I want that in, and don't forget the other thing, and what about...?

No comments:

Post a Comment