Friday, June 24, 2016

Swimsuits

As it turns out, it's a good thing that I picked up that swimsuit at Old Navy recently. Last night I was putting on my much-faded "old" one and noticed that the area over the rear end was pretty much translucent (side note: why is it that only the front of the suit is lined?). I don't really expect anyone to be checking out my ass during water aerobics, but neither do I want to be oversharing in the locker room, so out it goes. After just five months! Good thing it wasn't too expensive, but still, I was hoping for more out of it.

Time to try something new: I found a few* suits (on sale, since I don't know if they'll be worth paying Even More than other swimsuits, why are swimsuits so expensive?) that are supposed to be chlorine resistant, or at least more so than regular ones. We'll see. The Old Navy one is fine for now, but the neck is a little lower and the butt is cut a little higher than I would prefer.
*Shipping was a flat rate, so I got two; if it had been cheaper to just get one, I would have, but, eh.

I will admit that it was a little disconcerting to get an email from them, some hours after placing the order, trying to "tempt [me] back" since I "stopped by but didn't make a purchase." Um, yes I did? I hope this is the only glitch in their system.

No comments:

Post a Comment