Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Just Some Random Things

It's late. Bullets it is.

  • The head was better today. Still some associated neck/shoulder ouches, but overall, better. 
  • The NHL awards were tonight, and somehow the two Bruins nominated for anything both managed to lose to the same player (Anze Kopitar). What are the odds of that? Bummer.
  • The weather has been so nice recently, I just love it. After work, I walked into town and got a drink (reward time at Starbucks), and sat drinking it in the sun. Ahh.
  • On the other hand (so to speak), just from that little bit of walking, now my feet are sore. They are so wimpy.
  • Bedtime. Carlos says so, and I think my slow blinking at the computer means I agree. Good night!



1 comment:

  1. I want nice Starbucks weather! We had such a short spring here - it rained nonstop all of May, and now we're into the aggressive summer heat (or overcast/thunderstorms, as we've got today). At least the July humidity is still at bay :)

    ReplyDelete