Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Pictures and a Small News Teaser

It's not even nine PM, plus I get more sleep when unemployed so I think I only got up about 12 hours ago, but I am yawning my head off! Whew. Let's look at some pictures.

I haven't taken pictures of the recently finished socks (I can NOT figure out where I put my sock blockers, it's just not a thing that I would use for anything else so why would I have moved them...grumble, grumble), but I did think to take a picture of the new one, in progress. Last Monday:
And this Monday:
I got past the heel decreases and am cruising down the foot. Not bad for under 2 weeks of work.

We have to have some cat pictures, right? The baby, nap interrupted:
And princess loudmouth. In addition to enjoying a good shoebox snooze:
She has another spot she has been patronizing recently: behind the books on a shelf. She only knocks books off sometimes.
"What? I can look at the curtain if I want to, can't I?"
Then, a few odds and ends seen around. This was in an ad, and I find it very strange. I know I went to college a million years ago, but I would have been stunned if I'd had a roommate pull out one of these.
I went over to Assembly Row in Somerville the other day, and was taken aback at this vehicle outside a burger joint.
Publicity, sure, but do they actually drive it? Because I feel like that would cause accidents.

In the same location, there was a tall guy outside the Legoland.
I love Legos.

I also liked this whimsical display outside Sugar Heaven. I managed not to go in; lead me not into temptation.
I was delighted to see that there's an Outback Steakhouse going in, too. Can't have enough of those, especially as I heard the one in Burlington is closing.

Right, so that's the photos. In other news, I have a quasi-interview-thing on Monday, so it's good to have something happening. More details if it seems promising after that; don't want to jinx it!

2 comments:

  1. Always pleased to see kitty pictures and fingers crossed for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been all over that bed-tent in college!! I just used sheets and the faux-tapestries Urban Outfitters sold to enclose my bed when I had the bottom bunk. (Luckily, I had roommates who understood the need to hide in my bed-fort on occasion. Mostly I just used it when I wanted to sleep and they had the light on, or when I really needed to concentrate on something.

    There's a Sugar Heaven at Assembly Row? Oooh...

    ReplyDelete