Thursday, May 21, 2015

Chipping Away at the List

What have I accomplished?

I picked up library books tonight (and returned others).

I emptied the dishwasher.

I moved the yarn (other than the fingering) into what I think will be its order. Thicker up top, except that in the bin peeking out of the bottom left, that's the bulky in with the lace-weight.
I'm planning to work on the office/craft space more this weekend. The majority of the yarn is in here and sorted, perhaps 75%, but I want to get, if not all of it, say 95%, done. It's looking good so far. My Saturday is very booked, but Sunday and Monday I should, head permitting, be able to get some solid time in.

Now, I have some laundry to put away, so I will leave you with a pop quiz. I was behind this car the other day, and perplexed by the cut-out spot on the bumper.
Lower right. What is that? Serious or silly thoughts welcomed.

6 comments:

  1. No idea what that is, but I'm curious now! I wonder if it has something to do with the BlueTec clean diesel thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Park aid sensor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the park aid sensor would make sense! My husband's car has one of those beepy ones, i'll have to check if his car has one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JEKC in the UK5:19 AM, May 23, 2015

    It's there you screw in a towing hook - the flap just prises open and somewhere in the car there will be a steel screw-eyelet, which screws into the socket behind the little flap. My car has one front and back - here is a link to a picture (if it works)
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.cars101.com/subaru/outback/outback11towhook1.JPG&imgrefurl=https://www.reddit.com/r/subaru/comments/2uir22/all_new_subarus_come_with_a_removable_tow_hook/&h=270&w=360&tbnid=8plZWo29e5pc5M:&zoom=1&docid=jZGpYjCeVhhDdM&ei=70VgVdHrEeWC7gaQz4KIDw&tbm=isch&ved=0CEsQMyghMCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was voting for an electric outlet or plug of some kind. I like my idea, but JEKC is probably right - pictures and all.

    ReplyDelete