Sunday, May 17, 2015

Socks. Let's Talk About Socks. And Yarn

No, I still don't have the DVD player working. Let's talk about something else. Like Belmont, pre-electronic angst.
As I mentioned, I finished the purse socks and started new ones.

New, in springy greens:
Done:
 
And what are they hanging off, you ask? Well, we ended up using one of the dark bookcases for the new TV, not the while one, so I moved the white one into the office, and put it atop the old TV table, which is semi-camouflaging the litter box (making it less obvious, anyway).
Then I decided that, since I "consult" the fingering-weight yarn the most, for socks, it should go there, where the light is better. So:

I like it! And after all, I have only myself to please. The rest of the space is still settling-in, but it's getting there.

Finally, two photos taken when I was out, last week.

First, someone who is strongly asserting his masculinity, don't you think? The plate, and the sticker above it...
Second, this tree managed to smell just as good as it looked. The nice part of spring!

3 comments:

  1. Teehee, I love the fancy script used for the rather aggressive message on the truck. All fancy and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee, I love the fancy script used for the rather aggressive message on the truck. All fancy and feminine.

    ReplyDelete