Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Not Dead Yet

Hi there!

So much going on! So much to tell! So much aching from the novocaine wearing off, and discomfort around the temporary crown!

I will beg off for tonight, just say that the weekend was good and went more smoothly than one might even have expected, and despite the overall miserable toothiness of today, the tenor of the day was reclaimed a few minutes ago by a call about the prospective job, and how "very, very" strong a candidate I am. I will try to get into more tomorrow (or soon, anyway, not promising in blood), but I will leave you a picture of my left-hand cat, who before that phone call was the only thing making me smile this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on the job!

    ReplyDelete