Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It's Good

Hello from Florida!

We are doing well. Today the weather has not been ideal (it may have hit 70, maybe, but with the way the wind was blowing, it didn't feel like it), but I am so fully aware of how much better it is here than back home, it hardly bothers me. (Though I am glad it's supposed to be warmer tomorrow.) I miss Carlos, and the report I'm working on is tiresome*, but still. It's good.
*Serious carelessness issues. We do not write about health car, sir, nor about the prescription patter in a certain market. I could go on and on.

I did have a migraine on Sunday, an awful one, which was too bad (we couldn't even stay for the play, I felt so bad), but I am slightly more sanguine about such things when they are not so frequent. It's been five months since the last awful one, five months! It's years since I went that long between bad ones. And I felt improved on Monday and practically well on Tuesday, so at least it isn't messing with more.

I don't have a lot of pictures, yet anyway (I really have been working), but I'll try to do better. Right now, I'm off to hang with mama. Hang in there, wherever you are!

3 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you. You are missing a freezing day today so glad to know you are better off. Love to you and your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freezing and the wind is howling, but we didn't get any snow! That's a plus, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for FIVE WHOLE MONTHS!!!

    Yes, you are missing cold and wind, but I don't think you'll be upset about it.

    ReplyDelete