Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Quick Sock Toe

It is now Thursday evening.

I leave for Florida verrrrrrry early on Saturday (not complaining, just saying).

Which means that I have plenty to do tonight, and probably will not even blog tomorrow night. Will I blog from Florida? Only time will tell. This may be it for March here, or it may not.

No pressure!

But I do need to get it in gear here. Let me just show you a quick sock toe.
See Carlos disapproving of it. Why, you ask? Well, it's too big. See?
It's only a medium (this pattern), but clearly I don't need that much extra room in my socks. Which meant it went to the frog pond. It's too bad, really. See how pretty the pattern is?
And what a lovely cast-on toe. If I do say so myself. (It's Judy's Magic Cast-on.)
But fear not, I cast it on again last night, in a small. Hopefully that won't be too big, because if it is, the yarn may have to hibernate until I can figure it out.

Now, to go tell this guy that no, my entire evening will not be spent catering to him.
He isn't going to be happy.

2 comments:

  1. That was a very nice sock toe! Hopefully the small will work. Otherwise, smaller needles maybe?

    And Carlos also has some very nice toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute colors! Happy Florida!!!

    ReplyDelete