Sunday, November 06, 2011

SSN

Last night's Bruins game was fun! Well, for Bruins fans, anyway. (Toronto fans not so much but hey, they've had more to cheer for so far this year, they shouldn't get greedy.) The score after one period was Seguin 1, Kessel o. After two periods, it was Boston 5, Toronto 0, or Seguin 3*, Kessel 0. Final score was 7-0. Fun! I love a game that makes me laugh--cackle, really--at how well things are going. The Bruins didn't make many mistakes, and that's two wins in a row for this first time this season. And they play again tomorrow night: keep it going, boys.

*The kid got his first NHL hat trick, and he grew up outside Toronto, so his family was there to see it. Say it with me: awww.

There was one thing that puzzled me. Who can help me understand why they were playing Hava Nagila in Toronto last night? I have no problem with the music, but it doesn't exactly scream out hockey game, does it?

Today, well, today didn't go exactly to plan. I got lots of good lap time with the kitty and knitting, but not so much with the to-do list. It's not news that I generally get cranky on Sunday night, when my much-loved weekend is coming to an end, along with all the optimistic plans for what I would get done during the fleeting time off from work, and, well, here I am, right on schedule. Everywhere I look are things that aren't done, or that need to be cleaned up, or some such mess. I kind of hate Sunday night. The good news this week is that I have Friday afternoon off, so something to look forward to. But right now, that seems a long way off.

Stupid Sunday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment