Thursday, March 10, 2011

Almost Too Tired to Post


And after reading this, you may wish I had decided not to.

I was very tired last night (making the night different from the previous 4 days/nights how exactly?). I turned the light off at around 10:30*, snuggled down with a sigh ... and tossed, and turned, and tossed, and turned. Finally fell asleep, and woke again--to find it was 11:30. At night! Still! What the hell?

*I mean to make it earlier, but ... I was reading. I know, I know.

I tried and tried to get comfortable and fall asleep, finally giving up and going for a unisom-type pill at 1AM. And yeah, I overslept a bit this morning, but who cares, I slept! I don't know what that was about; insomnia isn't usually a problem for me, and nothing like that, particularly when I was super-tired. Weird.

So tonight, I'm taking the pill at 9, if not before. Unless the second period of the hockey game is startlingly good, it will be a night to listen to the third period on the radio, in bed.

Oh, I can feel that sleep already...

2 comments:

  1. Tossing and turning when you are really tired is the worst, isn't it? I hope it's better sleeping tonight.

    Y'know, I'm not sure I could get the hockey game on the radio around here. But I do know about staying up late reading! (Guilty!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst is tossing and turning, then getting more and more angry because you aren't sleeping. The anger clearly is not helping you fall asleep but you can't help it. Grrrr!

    Are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete