Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Yet More Weather Blather

At 11:15 this morning, I went to weather.com and saw that the radar map was entirely blue, meaning snow everywhere. The thing is, that's not just my local area. It goes up into Maine, west beyond Hartford CT, covers Providence and the Cape ... every bit getting snow. One storm had it snowing in Boston and Albany, Portland and Providence, all at once.

This is a big storm, is what I'm saying. I'm very glad I stayed home today.

I figure I cleared 4-6 inches of powder off the steps and car today, and the snow seems to be done for now. I don't know when the next storm comes in exactly, though supposedly it will be after I'm in bed; I just checked and it's about getting to Erie, PA. It's another big storm, going all the way back to Topeka. And this one is going to be wet, heavy, mixed with freezing rain ... yeah. Not so excited for that.

That's all I have now. I need to put my dinner leftovers away and watch the rest of the Bruins game, and given how I'm yawning, I'll be lucky to make it to the end. Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment