Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I got nothing tonight

Why? Well, I need to go clean and re-fill the litter boxes before my trip this weekend.

Too much? I am so suffused with joy and light that I cannot bring myself to do anything so plebeian as type. I'm off to bound joyously through a meadow.

Anyway, here's something to look at. This isn't new, it came out a couple of years ago, but I don't remember seeing it. Sometimes a poor memory just makes everything new! Watch the fantastic car commercial, and enjoy the knowledge that it's not computer-generated. It's all parts from the car, and it's all real. (Well, according to Snopes, the lighting on the car doors at the end is faked. I can accept that.)

My favorite part is the windshield wipers boogie-ing across the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment