Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Holding Steady

Holding steady.

If I could just stop my brain from thinking about it, it would be better, but no change is currently good news, and I'll hold onto that.

As a follow-up to my wish that I could send Harold down to snuggle with my mother, it's nothing against Miri; she's getting more friendly all the time, but except with Harold she isn't really a cuddlebunny just yet. Harold would be the better choice: once he got over the surprise of the trip, he would demand a lap from my mother, and purr at her until she'd had her fill, and put him back into the Kitty-Porter® Feline Teleportation Device to send him home.

"You want me to do what?"

"Not me, right? I'm too pretty for teleportation."

Speaking of pretty: tulips!


(From Mum to Grandma.)

And my obligatory artsy shot for the weekend:


Finally, in honor of the Bruins and the playoffs, which starts tomorrow, here's a new Bruins commercial.



Go, Bruins!

1 comment: