A SCRATCHER THAT IS ALSO A BOX?!?! This is genius!
Also, do you rotate your scratchers? I rotate some of my cat's toys, so he doesn't get too sick of them, but I never thought of doing it with scratchers and perhaps that has been A Mistake.
Newman rotates through things a lot. He used to be next to me on the loveseat all the time and he stopped doing that, he used to be on top of the cat tree and no more...I don't know if he gets bored or what, but he gets around. He doesn't actually play with toys much, though.
Perfect box!
ReplyDeleteIts pattern coordinates beautifully with his coat: understated. Elegant. He had to make sure the camera got his best sides in it.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, though, it's so fun to see him enjoying it and you enjoying his enjoying it.
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI love that even big cats love boxes. It's a cat thing. Humans wouldn't understand.
ReplyDeleteOrange boys for the win! My big orange tabby even likes to get in a box while I brush him. Cats are so great.
ReplyDeleteA SCRATCHER THAT IS ALSO A BOX?!?! This is genius!
ReplyDeleteAlso, do you rotate your scratchers? I rotate some of my cat's toys, so he doesn't get too sick of them, but I never thought of doing it with scratchers and perhaps that has been A Mistake.
Newman is so very handsome.
Newman rotates through things a lot. He used to be next to me on the loveseat all the time and he stopped doing that, he used to be on top of the cat tree and no more...I don't know if he gets bored or what, but he gets around. He doesn't actually play with toys much, though.
Delete