Me this week: Thinking about what to cook this weekend, making a grocery list, planning to go to the store on Sunday when I already have to do the stairs for condo checks.
Also me this week: Requesting books from the library.
Me Friday night: Get email that books are in. Okay, then I'll go to the store on Saturday, since the library isn't open on Sundays.
Me this morning, going to the grocery store, coming home, sitting on the couch, dripping with sweat: Damn it, I forgot to go to the library!
Urghhhhhh.
~~~~~~~~~~
I was upstairs at my neighbor's condo the other day (we're on the 6th floor, the 7th is the top), and was surprised that there was a difference to the view, just from one floor up.
Our view:
And the 7th floor:It's interesting how seeing more of the water changed the look.
Also interesting, and frustrating, is that I posted the two photos on Instagram, and somehow only one of them posted through to Facebook. Way to make my caption weird and meaningless, Meta.
~~~~~~~~~~








No comments:
Post a Comment