Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Before the Yarn

I have so much yarn to show you, but I need to get it photographed and sorted out, so in the meantime, let me show you this, which is not yarn but is knitting adjacent. It's the Rhinebeck special project bag from Cece's Wool, which I managed to snag in the shawl size before they sold out.

Autumn in New England going on there! The color is a bit more vibrant than I caught on camera.

Perhaps I should via Cece's, rather than from, as the bag is actually made by The Bearded Purl (I hadn't heard of them, but apparently they have a podcast).

The bag is very well made, and capacious: I threw in a couple of skeins to show you, though there's certainly room for more.

See you next time with more on the yarn! 

1 comment:

  1. I followed the link: they're sold out. Beautiful bags. I'm so glad you were able to get one, and with their supporting wildfire victims that one's close to my heart. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete