Friday, March 11, 2016

I Can Manage a Few Pictures

I'm feeling about the same as yesterday: bit of a cough thing, and exhaustion like a two-hundred-pound elephant is sitting on my shoulders. Happily, having put off lunch plans with a friend for tomorrow (sigh... but if I have germs, don't want to give them to her and the kids), my weekend will involve a whole lot of resting, and not much else. Before I go to bed, have some images.

Someone (that I don't know) tweeted this yesterday:
And I can't believe I never noticed that these two great players have jersey numbers that equal 100. They are perfect! (Not really. But they are really, really good.)

A few more movie ratings from this morning's Globe. There were a couple of reviews that had nothing parenthetical, and I got worried, until I saw these.
Would "privileged maundering" be better or worse than the non-privileged kind? Are both subject to an R rating? Discuss.

This one, I already saw the preview for.
Because it is about sheep, it was mentioned on a knitting blog. Yes, I would go see a movie, in Icelandic, because it is about sheep. What can I say? Knitters are weird.

The other day, I saw this, and could only say, amen, brother.
It truly is.

And finally, this.

1 comment:

  1. "Privileged Maundering" is an excellent description of everything Morrissey says. (Also, the name of my Morrissey cover band.)

    ReplyDelete