Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Still Drooping

I was really hoping I would be able to get to swim class tonight, but by lunchtime it was pretty clear that it wasn't going to happen. Oh, I could literally get there, but exercise? For an hour? When I can hardly sit without slumping? Yeah, not so much.

It's two weeks tonight since the first symptom, and I'm discouraged to still feel this bad. I hear that this bug is just one of those lingering ones, it isn't just me, but that's cold comfort.

Perhaps I will just watch this cussing-not-cussing movie compilation a few times. It's worth a laugh or two.



And ... I should run the dishwasher. Maybe cut my fingernails. Yes, a gala night here at Casa de Cat Hair. And in bed before 9, I'd lay money on that. Sigh. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That was funny. Yeah, I'm still not over whatever started Thursday night. Fun trying to read to children when you're flooded with postnasal drip. Yuck. Take it easy tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh man that contains some of my favorite and most-quoted non-curses! Especially "you scruffy-looking nerfherder" and.. well.. every line ever from Monty Python :)

    ReplyDelete