Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Gratitude at the One-Year Mark

I started this job a year ago.

I went out to lunch today with the woman who started the day after I did, to celebrate our anniversary.

This week, I have worked on articles dealing with psychiatry*, ulcerative colitis, and prostate cancer. And it's only Wednesday. (Should be all cancer the rest of the week, though.)
*Antidepressants! Faked hallucinations! Suicide risks! What a cheery subject.

Most of the people I work with are really nice, we work well as a team and chat at the coffee machine, and some of us even have lunch together on Fridays and do crafty things.

I hope the next year only gets better, but for right now, basically, it's awfully nice to feel appreciated, and that the move was not a mistake, and all that good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for you that you are still pleased about your job. I know it can be so stressful when it doesn't work out.

    ReplyDelete