Monday, October 27, 2014

Seen on the Road, Part I

Not just at Rhinebeck, but before and after, I've seen some good or at least interesting license plates and bumper stickers out there. Sometimes you just want the backstory, right? Like this one:
And I bet this has a story too.
I find the juxtaposition a little unnerving.
Lopi is not unexpected at a sheep and wool festival.
This, however, was. DO you, now?
I wish they had fit the K in there.
I haven't read Atlas Shrugged: have you? Is this a good bumper sticker, or kind of depressing?
This sticker makes me think of when I saw this (probably on Facebook).
Finally, I have to wonder: "see sparks" or "CS parks"?
What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. SEE SPARKS would be my guess.

    Drea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, if you were an Ayn Rand fan, I would be very, very, very sad.

    ReplyDelete